Saturday, June 27, 2009

"If no one notices her and her talent...then we *^%@"




I deadassington (I'm from BK but I've been saying "ignton" B4 the Harlem heads.) love this chick right here. She got a beautiful ass voice.

Her name is Mai Lee coming straight out the Midwest, St. Louis to be exact.

She got some good joints out and...I.....fucks with it. lol She's gonna be something serious and if no one notices her and her talent...then we fucked. There won't be anybody able to do some fresh, new, original and creative things out here without having to be the industry standard. Whatever that is at the time.

She got some fire song, a sick voice and we haven't heard a singer from the Midwest in a minute.

I won't get all detail about her and all like I'm some type of magazine or something. Check out her music and read her bio and stuff to get to know her better.

Mai Lee's Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/maileemusic


"Stay High & Stay Fly"

No comments:

Post a Comment