Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Month, New Bull ish.

Happy 1st of the month people!

I hope everyone's month is starting off well. Mine hasn't since the beginning of the day, since 12am to be exact. I was gonna post up a video but my BB Storm(Black Berry Storm)deleted it by accident but anyway. My laptop deleted everything and resetted itself too, meaning NO SONGS!!! So all my beats and remixes that I was gonna post are gone and have to be put back on. It's nothing big but I just wanna tell y'all why you won't get any new songs by me for awhile.

Lastnight I also went over to All City's crib to do some new songs and have him remix some songs with me. Due to the fact that the laptop deleted the tracks we (he) kinda couldn't get things done. Maybe we'll get it all together by the end of the week.

That's it for now.

"Stay High. Stay Fly."

Oh yeah, what would the 1st of the month be without hearing and/or seeing this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment