Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"So....what's your sign?" Find out what's your sign and what's it about.

Aught so I'm ask the every popular quote "What's your sign", in more ways than one but I never knew it and never thought much about it. I don't want the Stars & The Moon to control me but today I thought... it couldn't hurt knowing and knowing is half the battle.

So searching the web for a minute or so, about 10 seconds, I find a nice page that broke it down for me and everything. I'm was a little unhappy finding out about my sign but that's excepted and I was only upset because some things we're true lol. I'm deadass happy I read up on my sign and I think I'm gonna try and be out the box about thing more often now a days.

Anyway, I'm out once again. Check out the site for yourself and find out something about yourself today. (Sound like a infomercial don't it?)

Check Out Zodiac-Signs-Astrology.com for more info.

P.S. The quote "Knowing is half the battle" was brought to you by the cartoon G.I. Joe. The movie is in theaters now

No comments:

Post a Comment