Saturday, August 22, 2009

Another bad case of Party & Bullshit. R.I.P. Donovan "Donny" Glen I'm gonna miss you kid.

I meant to post this a awhile back with my update on the album but I couldn't at the time. A friend of mine name Donny was shot in the head and killed @ a party last weekend over who knows what. I was told it was over a long time problem between him and the shooter and some say it was just some party crashers that got a little too crazy. It's crazy that that happened because he's B-Day was right around the corner, on the 19Th of this month. He leaves behind an 18 month old daughter. Another one of my friends was also shot too but survived, thanks goodness.

Once again, another one of my people that couldn't see there next birthday or even the summer for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment