Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Vanessa Hudgins stars in the sequel to 'Highschool Musical Girl Gone Wild'






So I'm running arounf the net and my boy hits me up with a pic if Ms. Highschool Musical showing it all....again. Some after seeing this the pic I found a site, out of a few, that was talking about it and actually made me laugh about.

On the site, (www.phillyd.tv), they stated some things she needs to do next time around.... incase she decides on 'leaking' her pics again.

"Bitch needs to 1. Stop taking naked photos of herself 2. Learn that Reply All is not your friend or 3. Have an album coming out, because if you are going to share how big your nipples are with the entire planet, and lets be honest they look like torpedos, you should at least get paid."

I tell you..... you really gotta live the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment