Monday, August 31, 2009

Update! New music on the way.

Okay so I been on hiatus for a minute but I'm back now. Now new music for download yet. Since I got the go ahead for the album I've been more focus on that, searching' for beats, collabs and all but I know there won't be many and likely to be people I'm close to. The mixtape is still in works but every song I put out on the blog will not be on the mixtape....maybe. (Laugh)Depending on the response and clearances etc, we'll see what happens on that one.

So some of y'all wondered what's good with the song with All City & I and why it's not posted up yet. Real simple, it didn't get recorded yet. I lay my verse down in the studio but City never came through on his. You know how that boy rock, to busy to be busy. It will be down sometime by the end of the week. I won't promise (Laugh)

So other than that I've been away but not out, making new music and will be sent to the masses soon so....tune in.

"Stay High. Stay Fly"

No comments:

Post a Comment